Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Casey's Bar & Grill

I started this kit a few weeks ago and then put it aside after installing an interior and bar scene. Not sure why I chose a bar, other  than because the kit looks like a bar. In any case, I went back to it last night, and started printing new signs and posters for the interior, and realized that I had to give it a name.

A friend of mine, Casey, loves her beer, and I've already set precedent by naming kits after friends (see Kathleen's Bookstore), and thus Casey's Bar & Grill was created!




note: the thumb is not included with this model



the bar scene inside is a bit out of scale, but that's ok
**You may note that this model is missing a front door. It is currently drying from having "glass" attached, then it will be appropriately painted and installed. Ok, so I probably should have painted first. I'll upload a new picture or two of the storefront with the door installed once it is completed sometime later today!

No comments: